INTRODUCTION OF THE JC ADVANCED RANGE
- Double system of HMI touch screen and electrical button control; with the availability of remote maintenance and connection to plant management system.
- Full safety system.
- The transmission gear is made of high quality alloy steel (20CrMinTi), which is ground and hardened to HRC58-62.
- Helical gears with shaft hub connection to reduce backlash and maintain high print accuracy.
- Intelligent order setting, automatic zeroing, one key positioning, memory reset and order storage.
- The double oil pump is used to lubricate the main gear train.
- The lead edge feeder is driven by multiple servo control, and it can choose continuous or skip feed of sheet with counter to display production quantity.
- Gear driven feed and anilox roller to ensure consistent operation.
- The servo drive can adjust the mechanism to improve the stability of the equipment and ensure the adjustment data matches the actual situation.
- The lower pressure suction on feeding is smooth and stable.
- The upper suction board cleaner and dust collector can help to improve the print quality.
- Vacuum transfer system with minimum pressure and wear resistant rollers.
- All adjustment data input via HMI touch screen, with push button operating system to be used in emergency.
- Printing rollers and impression rollers are all balanced and constructed in high quality steel, surface ground and hard chronium plated.
- Servo controls to adjust the position of the stereo, inking location, substrate pressure, axial position of stereo.
- Uses stereo hanging mechanism to enable fast and convenient mouting; pedal switches or manual buttons can be selected for loading of the stereo. Matthews fast lock system available as option.
- Linked with the feeder for feed interrupt, the ink rollers can lift automatically in order to avoid missing print or overlap colouring when printing.
- The compensation of the stereo is driven via planetary gear with intelligent zeroing in both static and operation mode.
- Brake holds cylinder in position when machine opens so zero movement of cylinder when machine is closed again.
- HMI touch screen interface and also push button control to input box height, panel size and axial movement.
- The self locking function with pre-score and quick-adjusting mechanism are equipped to ensure the long term accuracy between the head and shaft.
- All creasing anvils are polyurethane covered.
- All shafts are self lubricating with water resistant guide mechanisms to ensure long term durability.
- Slotting and creasing shafts are in high quality steel, surface ground and hard chrome plated.
- High quality slotting knives with standard 7mm width and hollow ground and serrated.
- Available in single slot or twin slot configurations.
- Forme cylinder and anvil cylinder are of high quality steel construction and dynamically balanced to increase stability of operation.
- Forme cylinder and anvil cylinder will automatically disconnect when machine diecut unit not in use to ease load on machine and extend the lifetime of the anvil.
- Anvil cylinder has automatic 30mm hunting action to prolong the life of the anvil.
- Servo controls the linear speed compensation of anvil cylinder to maintain box integrity; also equipped with mechanical differential compensation mechanism.
- Anvil trimming available as an option.
- Link with main machine to improve efficiency.
- Layboy can be set for automatic manual operation.
- Layboy arms can be selected at random, which is beneficial to observe the operation of the product.
- Both sides of the frame are equipped with heavy safety anti-falling block to ensure the operator's personal safety.
- Motorised backstop with side tamper squarring.
- Bomb door operation to allow continuous running and pallet change.
- Stacker bed can be either fixed, or raise and lower depending on job.
- Equipped with automatic anti-overhealing thermostatic control system.
- The medium infrared single focus reflective irradiation can improve the thermal efficiency, reduce the heat emission and protect the electrical components and the printing plate.
- Single-tube double focusing heat transfer, to improve the heat penetration effect, accelerate the cardboard drying speed and improve the operation efficiency of machine.
- The transmission table can be adjusted to reach the best irradiation position.
- The vacuum transfer rollers use the wear resistant ceramic covered with light alloy material providing stable and reliable transmission.
- Folding mechanism: automatic correction of glue line position, with auxiliary transmission tracking mechanism, to effectively control of glue lap position and ensure the good shaping of cartons.
- The movement of inside and outside folding belt is independantly driven and the speed between the two can be adjusted through flexible control.
- The main folding belts are equipped with suction to give greater stability when folding.
- The gap between belts can be adjusted and controlled to adapt various thickness of cardboard.
- The segmented belt enhances the reliability of transmission. Servo drive adjusts the speeds of the belts to give consistency and accuracy.
- Equipped with U type folding pressure mechanism, which avoids damage from crease line to the cardboard.
- Automatic jam detection with printer slotter cut out.
- Synchronised folding belt adjustment.
- Top loading counter ejector.
- Greatly improves stacking, reduces jam up and eliminates print scuffing.
- Servo driven to control rise and fall stack quantity and cycle.
- Operating system equipped with colour LCD touch screen with free switching interface between Chinese and English language. Remote fault finding and maintenance via modem link.
- Unit is perfectly in tune with the printer sharing data and automatically following the printers needs.
- The safety emergency stop button is set up, with self locking operation function.